There are many songs written about being a country girl and I identify as that is where my heart is. Riding my horses, watching my dogs run through the pastures with no leash ordinances (!), hearing my rooster crow as the sun climbs through the trees, feeling blessed watching a breathtaking sunset-yes, I’m a country girl!
I’m fortunate to live on a farm with all of these wonderful animals, many of whom “find” me. I’m fortunate to be able to work at my passion of bringing this experience to new “country” folks through my real estate career.
Yes, there have been years of serving on wonderful, insightful boards and committees, being part of leadership in elite land organizations such as Colorado and Texas REALTORS® Land Institute, Texas Land Brokers Network and more. I’ll list all of this for you if you want to read it!!
Almost forty years in rural land real estate has given me the opportunity to meet and help so many wonderful sellers and buyers. We are specialists and we work at it! All of us have agricultural backgrounds and all of us are so fortunate to live on farms or ranches. All of us manage livestock, some have retail hay business and other agricultural crop operations, some breed bucking bulls-we live this dream and want to share it with you.
My Team and I are your farm and ranch experts.
CURRENT POSITIONS, MEMBERSHIPS AND ACCREDITATIONS
- Accredited Land Consultant
- GRI and e-PRO designations
- Member National Association of REALTORS®
- Member Texas Association of REALTORS®
- Member Houston Association of REALTORS®
- Member South Central Board of REALTORS®
- Member National REALTORS® Land Institute since 1996
- Member Texas REALTORS® Land Institute
- Member Texas Land Broker Network
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- Texas Certified Water Rights Specialist
PAST POSITIONS, MEMBERSHIPS, ACCREDITATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS
- President Texas REALTORS® Land Institute 2008 and 2009
- President Colorado REALTORS® Land Institute 2003 and 2004
- Board Member Land Trust of the Upper Arkansas, Colorado 2002, 2003
- Licensed Broker Texas, Colorado, New Mexico
- Candidate Member American Society Farm Managers Rural Appraisers
- Member Colorado Creative Marketing Exchangers (CCME); Mile High Exchangers
- Member Chaffee County Board of REALTORS®
- Member Colorado Association of REALTORS®
- Certified General Appraiser-Colorado
- Member REALTORS® Association New Mexico
- Pin Oak Charity Horse Show Board of Directors
- Member United States Equestrian Federation
- Member Texas Hunter Jumper Association
- Supporter of Boots for Troop and other Veteran related causes
- 2018-2019 Apex award winner
- 2003 Colorado RLI Land REALTOR® of the Year
- 2003 Omega Tau Rho recipient for Outstanding Service to the National Association of REALTORS®