Chris GeorgeAgent281 794 0570Chris@IKnowRanches.com
Chris and her husband, Shane own and operate Show Sports a 30 acre horse and bucking bull farm in Magnolia, TX. A successful 35 year career showing and training hunters and jumpers all over the United States was the perfect platform for Chris to segue into real estate. A ten year real estate veteran, Chris’s unique experience from owning and operating a horse farm has helped her understand and facilitate the upkeep and management of equine property. Chris brings that expertise to the real estate world.
Chris founded along with Deitra Robertson, Texas Land Brokers Association in 2013. TLBN is a non-profit organization that is for land and ranch professionals to gather, network, exchange ideas, nurture marketing opportunities and educate like-minded real estate professionals in the Houston area. Currently Chris runs and is the secretary/treasurer for TLBN.
Chris’s area of expertise is equestrian properties, farm and ranch management, and staging farms/homes for resale. She has a strong work ethic, loyalty and attention to detail. She also is a Home Certified Marketing Specialist.
Here is a testimonial to a recent transaction-
“We very much appreciate how easy you have made this purchase for us and how you kept up on every single detail with us and with the absentee seller. Plus all of your knowledge related to horse property, etc. We repeatedly tell each other how fortunate we were to find you. And look forward to continuing to work with you on the next transcation!”
-Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Texas Association of Realtors
- Member Houston Association of Realtors
- Member Realtors Land Institute
- Member Texas Land Brokers Network
- United States Equestrian Association (50 years)
- United States Hunter Jumper Association
Matthew MenkeAgent936 825 5256MatthewKMenke@gmail.com
Matthew Menke is a 35 year native of Waller County. He and his family have been in
production agriculture there since 1882. Matthew successfully owned and operated Waller Co. Feed and Fertilizer Inc. before selling his business and focusing on Real Estate and Farm and Ranch Consulting.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Negotiating Between Buyers and Sellers
- Construction of All Types of Farm, Ranch, and Residential Improvements
- Extensive Experience in the Management of Forage Crops for Hay, Grazing, andRecreation
- Current Rural Acreage Owner
- Personally Bought and Sold Rural and Commercial Property
- Working Knowledge of Property, People and Progress in Market Area
Matthew is a 1998 graduate of Texas A&M University.
He is married to Janet Jambers Menke and they have 2 children, Howard and
Lawrence HegarAgent281 923 3663Lawrence@IKnowRanches.com
Born and raised in Hockley, Texas. Lawrence F. Hegar III is a fifth generation farmer and rancher, where he still operates on the same land his family established in 1861. Today he, along with his father, successfully operate Hegar Hay. A commercial grower of horse quality bermuda grass hay.
Additional Knowledge and Background:
- Texas A&M Graduate in 2005 with a Bachelors in Agricultural Economics: Finance and Real Estate
- Owner of Rural Acreage in Harris, Waller, Grimes Counties, as well as Maverick County in South Texas
- Wildlife Habitat and Stream Management
- Married in 2008 to his wife Christina Hegar. They have three children Mia, Brya, and Lawrence IV
Sarah JunekAgent817firstname.lastname@example.orgI am a sixth generation land owner in Texas and love working on family land driving tractors and working cows. My background in non-profit work, journalism and teaching have included working in cross-culture rural communities with few English speakers to directing a summer arts camp for rural students near Archer City, Tx. Connection to the land has been the thread that pulls me into any endeavor. A devoted dog-mom, I love matching land to people and animals, helping the next generation move in and find their place. Sarah is a 2001 graduate of Texas A&M University.REAL ESTATE- Member National Association of Realtors- Member Texas Association of Realtors- Member Houston Association of Realtors